Since 2007: Member of the Cognitive Systems group, first as a DAAD Scholar, and subsequently during 2008-2010 as an Alexander von Humboldt Fellow. Since 2011, I have additionally been an elected member and principal investigator in the Spatial Cognition Research Center.
From 2002 - 2007: Based at the Department of Computer Science at La Trobe University (Melbourne, Australia) where I completed a Masters in Information Technology (2004), and a PhD in Computer Science (2008).
2001: basic schooling completing a Bachelor in Economics at the Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics (Mumbai, India).
NEWS. INVITED KEYNOTES | TALKS | MEDIA | ETC
- Keynote — IROS 2015: International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems.
Workshop on Assistance and Service Robotics in a Human Environment. www
- Keynote — Tobii Pro Event
Eye Tracking Social 2015., Vienna, Austria. www
- Keynote — EG-ICE 2015
European Group for Intelligent Computing in Engineering (EG-ICE 2015). www
- Invited Talk — Cognitive Science Institute / Institute für Kognitionswissenschaft (IKW) 2015
University of Osbanrück. www
- Invited Talk — Space Syntax Ltd. 2015
Workshop on Extended Network-Based Description for BIM and Smart Cities, 2015. www
- Falling Walls Lab 2014 — Competition — 2nd Place:
“Breaking the Wall of Computer-Aided Architecture Design”. www
- Invited Talk — University of Münster
GI Forum, Institute for Geoinformatics. www
- Impulse Magazine
Research featured in Impulse Research Magazine of the University of Bremen. (1/2014). www
- Award Nomination — Heinz Maier-Leibnitz-Preis (HML) 2014
Nominated: University of Bremen candidate for the German Research Foundation (DFG) HML Preis 2014
- DW-World TV Feature
Deutsche Welle (DW-World) TV program `Today Tomorrow' in the segment, Brilliant Minds (2012) www
- Invited Talk — Artificial Intelligence Centre, SRI (2011)
Stanford Research Insittute (SRI). www
- HIGHLIGHTS Magazine Feature — University of Bremen, 2011. www